Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.846 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 272,147 Kwacha (€357) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)