Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24555 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,910,130 Kwacha (COL$7,779,098) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)