Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23226 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,946,830 Kwacha (COL$8,382,113) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)