Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.640 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,814,184 Kwacha (Mex$ 72,832) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (24 minutes ago)