Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.668 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,179,458 Kwacha (Mex$ 61,104) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)