Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.853 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,684,055 Kwacha (Mex$ 74,863) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)