Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.439 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,718,441 Kwacha (Mex$ 67,222) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)