Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.451 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,950,753 Kwacha (Mex$ 52,088) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)