Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 771.619 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,467,738 Kwacha (€4,494) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)