Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 827.572 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,297,767 Kwacha (€2,777) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)