Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 872.327 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,255,441 Kwacha (€2,586) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)