Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 880.585 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,222,267 Kwacha (€2,524) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)