Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.798 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 416,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 397,087 Kwacha (₨36,773) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)