Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 756.859 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,057,510 Kwacha (€4,040) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)