Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 825.422 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,565,032 Kwacha (€3,108) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)