Cost of living in Viet Tri, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03159 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viet Tri (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,750 Kwacha (118,704 ₫) in Viet Tri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)