Cost of living in Viet Tri, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03141 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viet Tri (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,100 Kwacha (194,180 ₫) in Viet Tri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (27 minutes ago)