Cost of living in Viet Tri, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03154 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viet Tri (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,200 Kwacha (196,574 ₫) in Viet Tri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)