Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08613 MWK / LAK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 44% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,217,930 Kwacha (37,362,405 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)