Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08740 MWK / LAK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,968,138 Kwacha (33,960,392 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)