Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08830 MWK / LAK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,999,133 Kwacha (33,965,177 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)