Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 433.682 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,464,029 Kwacha (3,376 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (26 minutes ago)