Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 446.444 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,376,575 Kwacha (3,083 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 0.35 (19 minutes ago)