Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.398 MWK / SCR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,519,293 Kwacha (140,815 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,710,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (21 minutes ago)