Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.333 MWK / SCR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 113% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,152,937 Kwacha (71,194 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)