Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.698 MWK / SCR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 152% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,919,379 Kwacha (91,612 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (43 minutes ago)