Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.926 MWK / SCR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 96% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,064,781 Kwacha (57,907 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)