Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.172 MWK / SCR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,058,539 Kwacha (132,749 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)