Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 553.123 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,128,674 Kwacha (C$11,080) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (38 minutes ago)