Cost of living comparison between Victoria, Canada and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 546.481 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,378,453 Kwacha (C$8,012) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)