Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 578.902 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,512,572 Kwacha (C$11,250) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)