Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 531.850 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,788,200 Kwacha (C$5,242) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)