Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 536.691 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,731,591 Kwacha (C$10,680) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (35 minutes ago)