Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.836 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,569,269 Kwacha (553,380 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)