Cost of living comparison between Veszprém, Hungary and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.475 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,378,226 Kwacha (960,777 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)