Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.789 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,223,634 Kwacha (R 37,191) in Vereeniging to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (24 minutes ago)