Cost of living comparison between Vereeniging, South Africa and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.620 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,480,278 Kwacha (R 48,049) in Vereeniging to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)