Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.726 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,536,933 Kwacha (Mex$ 46,963) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (33 minutes ago)