Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.002 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,942,898 Kwacha (Mex$ 51,126) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (42 minutes ago)