Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.511 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 912,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 908,189 Kwacha (Mex$ 26,316) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)