Cost of living in Venlo, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 761.552 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venlo (Netherlands) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,386 Kwacha (€4.45) in Venlo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (35 minutes ago)