Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 831.488 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,112,427 Kwacha (€9,757) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,960,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)