Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 767.194 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,172,970 Kwacha (€4,136) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)