Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 451.662 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,026,506 Kwacha (2,273 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 748,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 2 hours ago)