Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 386.768 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 472,309 Kwacha (1,221 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)