Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.720 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,439,606 Kwacha (руб 191,800) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newark, New Jersey costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Fe costs ARS $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)