Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.794 MWK / MKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 521,801 Kwacha (40,785 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)