Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.700 MWK / MKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 974,692 Kwacha (71,145 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 706,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)