Cost of living comparison between Veles, Macedonia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.660 MWK / MKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 732,477 Kwacha (57,856 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)