Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.842 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 131% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,516,264 Kwacha (kr43,492) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (about 1 hour ago)