Cost of living comparison between Vejle, Denmark and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.125 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 136% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,683,688 Kwacha (kr35,378) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)