Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.451 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 137% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,744,569 Kwacha (kr59,978) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,840,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £688 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)