Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 835.905 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,058,343 Kwacha (€3,659) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,970,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)