Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 831.465 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,707,368 Kwacha (€3,256) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)