Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 884.881 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 961,250 Kwacha (€1,086) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 862,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)