Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.544 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,633,374 Kwacha (31,903 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)