Cost of living comparison between Växjö, Sweden and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.966 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,312,255 Kwacha (41,421 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)