Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.214 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,606,358 Kwacha (68,192 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (40 minutes ago)