Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.803 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 299,269 Kwacha (62,302 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)