Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.726 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 446,731 Kwacha (94,527 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (36 minutes ago)