Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.783 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 373,374 Kwacha (78,070 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)