Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.291 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,520,209 Kwacha (44,396 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (26 minutes ago)