Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.117 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,823,136 Kwacha (35,238 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)