Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.197 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,247,305 Kwacha (71,646 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (22 minutes ago)