Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 431.769 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,219,422 Kwacha (2,824 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 895,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)