Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 432.709 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,345,941 Kwacha (3,111 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 988,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)