Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.902 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 605,788 Kwacha (1,530 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)