Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 389.623 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 495,461 Kwacha (1,272 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (34 minutes ago)