Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.102 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 652,191 Kwacha (₨58,744) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 637,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)