Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.960 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 537,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 490,920 Kwacha (₨44,793) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)