Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.136 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 661,003 Kwacha (₨59,355) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 646,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)