Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.115 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 480,226 Kwacha (₨43,205) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)