Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.190 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,556,664 Kwacha ($7,759) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)