Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.590 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,258,913 Kwacha ($5,943) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (23 minutes ago)