Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,844,760 Kwacha ($8,192) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)