Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,199 prices entered by 614 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 547.938 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,150,056 Kwacha (C$11,224) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)