Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,506 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 525.908 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,635,261 Kwacha (C$5,011) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)