Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,481 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 547.830 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,088,291 Kwacha (C$7,463) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)