Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,474 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 542.032 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,763,155 Kwacha (C$5,098) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)