Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,451 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 540.174 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,380,793 Kwacha (C$6,259) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (28 minutes ago)