Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,521 prices entered by 683 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 555.751 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,031,746 Kwacha (C$10,853) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)