Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,512 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 538.953 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,102,141 Kwacha (C$7,611) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)