Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.511 MWK / AMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 358,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 358,000 Kwacha (236,873Dram) in Vanadzor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)