Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,425,447 Kwacha (CH$2,230,919) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)