Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,811,756 Kwacha (CH$1,589,002) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (33 minutes ago)