Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 840.711 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 107% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,785,873 Kwacha (€5,693) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)