Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23442 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,303,868 Kwacha (COL$9,828,147) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)