Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23694 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,205,526 Kwacha (COL$5,087,797) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)