Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24517 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,498,194 Kwacha (COL$10,189,519) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,150,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)