Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.256 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,446,140 Kwacha (199,310 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)