Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.493 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,467,303 Kwacha (195,834 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (41 minutes ago)