Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.840 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 285% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 37,638,584 Kwacha (Bs 523,922) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (42 minutes ago)