Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.552 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,969,532 Kwacha (€3,899) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (38 minutes ago)