Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 767.194 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,979,022 Kwacha (€3,883) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)