Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 840.029 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,924,141 Kwacha (€3,481) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)