Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.676 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,711,015 Kwacha (€3,217) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)