Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.070 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,906,181 Kwacha (CH$1,782,196) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)