Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.089 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,673,591 Kwacha (CH$1,536,941) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)