Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.091 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,920,059 Kwacha (CH$1,759,314) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $710 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novi Sad costs 60,390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,006 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Cayman costs CI$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)