Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.075 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,597,606 Kwacha (CH$1,485,768) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)