Cost of living comparison between Vaduz, Liechtenstein and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 719.759 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,760,169 Kwacha (CHF 6,614) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)