Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 719.616 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 229% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,072,648 Kwacha (CHF 18,166) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,970,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)