Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 721.494 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 226% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,397,467 Kwacha (CHF 21,341) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (41 minutes ago)