Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.106 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 403,239 Kwacha (₨36,308) in Vadodara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)