Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.108 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 541,312 Kwacha (₨48,731) in Vadodara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)