Cost of living comparison between Vaasa, Finland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 773.193 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 96% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,057,747 Kwacha (€3,955) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)