Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 767.365 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,517,430 Kwacha (€5,887) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (40 minutes ago)