Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.448 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 603,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 503,173 Kwacha (19,025₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (37 minutes ago)