Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.232 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 670,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 558,711 Kwacha (20,517₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)