Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.158 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 668,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 563,732 Kwacha (20,757₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 4,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (about 1 hour ago)