Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 25.882 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 298,153 Kwacha (11,520₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (39 minutes ago)