Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.528 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,333,789 Kwacha (¥663,890) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)