Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.216 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,556,857 Kwacha (¥572,252) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)