Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.513 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,545,346 Kwacha (¥544,333) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)