Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.440 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,393,447 Kwacha (¥371,679) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (37 minutes ago)