Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.430 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 116% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,707,307 Kwacha (€9,149) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)