Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.513 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 114% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,305,241 Kwacha (€9,823) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,890,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)