Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 717.040 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,540,792 Kwacha ($2,149) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)