Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 716.910 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,535,241 Kwacha ($2,141) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)