Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 716.590 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,539,116 Kwacha ($2,148) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (39 minutes ago)