Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.187 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,254,804 Kwacha (36,704 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 945,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)