Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.506 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 575,451 Kwacha (20,187 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)