Cost of living comparison between Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.709 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,415,527 Kwacha (84,139 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)