Cost of living comparison between Ushuaia, Argentina and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.109 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,056,298 Kwacha (ARS $340,833) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)