Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.735 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,233,425 Kwacha (ARS $47,928) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)