Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.003 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 484,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 466,504 Kwacha (2,666TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 2 hours ago)