Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.222 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,138,469 Kwacha (元10,520) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 845,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (40 minutes ago)