Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.997 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,214,107 Kwacha (元11,347) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 897,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)