Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.801 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,000,562 Kwacha (元9,547) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)